Exclusive offer for limited time!
+ Free support after purchase
+ Join our affiliate program
+ Join our loyalty program
+ 10% starter discount
Benefit from our offer as we are excited to soft launch our store!
Diligently planning a successful restaurant
WHAT'S IN THE TEMPLATE?
THE USERS OF THE STUDY
TYPE OF RESTAURANTS
The financial model is structured to fit multiple restaurant formats:
Full-service restaurants: fine dining, casual dining.
Limited-service restaurants: fast-food, food trucks.
Coffee shops & cafés.
The model assumptions - like split between beverage & food; options for manpower & assets; variety of price lists & menu composition - will define your needed restaurant format.
THE STRUCTURE OF THE MODEL
Easy-to-use & detailed financial statements
- "INPUT" sheets: We included an exhaustive list of all revenues, costs, assets/liabilities, cash flows, valuation items that permit to run smooth restaurant operations.
- "FINANCIAL STATEMENT" sheets are: Income statement, Balance sheet and Cash flow statement are all a function of the "Input" sheets.
- "VALUATION" sheets are: Valuation sheet and Ratios sheet are a function of the "Input" sheets and showcase the financial performance of the restaurant.
- The model accounts for the totality of sources of finance along with their paybacks: bank loan, debt, equity, own funding.
- The menu caters to a wide mix of F&B items.
- Volumes sold change with outlet capacity, restaurant format & weekdays/weekends flows.
- Prices are listed for each F&B item.
- Growth rates are changeable.
- The model accounts for operating and capital costs.
- Cost of goods sold are a function of revenues and changeable by the user.
- Operating costs are highly detailed, the user can add/delete/edit the needed ones.
- Capital expenditures (including depreciation) determine the asset size of the restaurant and changeable by the user.
- Returns, cash flow position, net present value and other financials are detailed in the balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and valuation sheet.
- The model accounts for payables/receivables, inventory, cost of capital among other items to accurately project the financials
OUR FREE SUPPORT
- A MENA RESEARCH PARTNERS platform -
Phone: +971 4 313 2742
Emirates Towers, Floor 41, Dubai, United Arab Emirates